[AfrICANN-discuss] The Independent Objector weighs in on .africa

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 04:59:03 SAST 2013

For the first time i am reading a clear and specific writeup on .Africa. We
are now closer to the end of the road where only one can pass. I hope those
that could not make it will take it in good faith  and not act like prime
minister of a country who recently lost election and calls the elected
criminals :-)

<snip> The first applicant is UniForum SA (NPC) trading as Registry.Africa,
a “not for profit company” which has been appointed by the African Union to
be the registry provider for the “.Africa” gTLD. The second applicant is
DotConnectAfrica Trust, “an independent, non-profit and non-partisan
organization”. The latter application has been subject to numerous
comments, notably regarding its lack of support from the African community.
<>

Regards