[AfrICANN-discuss] ICANN Africa Event in Addis 5-8 March 2013

Dr Yassin Mshana ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 23:43:23 SAST 2013

Colleagues,

Dr Lisse has a business to provide a service and it his right to raise
issues in order to promote and protect .na and its stakeholders. In that
case there is a need to justify 'why Addis Meeting' to him and be part of
Agenda setting.

It does not matter how this demand is presented - let us just go for the
content i.e. the Agenda setting process is important.

This makes postponement of this meeting obvious - I think so since there
was a need to consult with the target group to avoid such issues at
Eleventh-Hour at it is important for businesses to attend the meeting.
Otherwise we agree is wasting ICANN resorces openly?

Kind regards

Yassin

On 2 February 2013 21:04, Dr Eberhard W Lisse <el at lisse.na> wrote:

> You spend so little energy on nothing.
>
> Indeed the agenda was not posted to this list, only the announcement
> of the event.  It is that announcement that I mentioned and nothing
> else.
>
> I thus stand corrected...
>
> ...Not that it matters.
>
> el
>
> On 2013-02-02 20:55 , Pierre Lotis NANKEP wrote:
> > You spend so much energy for nothing.  The information you share
> > through these links was indeed received.  Only, there was no
> > reference on the draft Agenda.  It is this agenda that I mentioned
> > and nothing else.  Dig deeper into your archives, perhaps you will
> > succeed one day*=)) Mort de rire.

*Independent Consultant*
c/o DFID-Sierra Leone
5 Off Spur Road, Wilberforce
Freetown,SIERRA LEONE
Skype: yassinmshana1, Mobile:+23276926697, Fax: (+232) 22235769
*Do You really NEED TO PRINT THIS?*
 * "The illiterates of the 21st century are not those who cannot read or*
* write** but those who cannot learn, relearn and unlearn" Alvin Toffler*