[AfrICANN-discuss] ICANN Africa Event in Addis 5-8 March 2013

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 23:40:14 SAST 2013

Hello Dr Eberhard et all,

On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 10:04 PM, Dr Eberhard W Lisse <el at lisse.na> wrote:

> Indeed the agenda was not posted to this list, only the announcement
> of the event.  It is that announcement that I mentioned and nothing
> else.

This is where the miss-understanding happened, the mail you actually
replied to "indicating that it was sent on the list" was sent by bouba and
his major query was about the agenda not been shared on the list. ref below

https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/africann/2013-February/007240.html

This is some short of miss-understanding, that ordinarily should not call
for this much talk from both sides.

My hope is that collective contribution to development of Africa can take
precedence over some of our personal differences/emotions

Regards

> I thus stand corrected...
>
> ...Not that it matters.
>
> el
>
> On 2013-02-02 20:55 , Pierre Lotis NANKEP wrote:
> > You spend so much energy for nothing.  The information you share
> > through these links was indeed received.  Only, there was no
> > reference on the draft Agenda.  It is this agenda that I mentioned
> > and nothing else.  Dig deeper into your archives, perhaps you will
> > succeed one day*=)) Mort de rire.

*Seun Ojedeji,
Federal University Oye-Ekiti
web:      http://www.fuoye.edu.ng