[AfrICANN-discuss] ICANN Africa Event in Addis 5-8 March 2013

Dr Yassin Mshana ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 13:53:47 SAST 2013

Greetings Pierre!

I am pleased to read about this all important activity and wish to be part
of it.

Will you please send me details as directed?

Kind regards

Yassin Mshana

On 24 January 2013 21:13, Dandjinou Pierre <pdandjinou at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear listers,
>
> This is to inform that within the framework of the Africa strategy which
> was presented at ICANN 45 in Toronto, ICANN , in partnership with AFTLD,
> Africa Internet Governance Forum, AfriNIC, ATU, ISOC Africa, AFICTA, is
> organizing an event on the Multistakeholder Internet Governance model and
> the DNS Industry and business in Africa.
>
> A preconference workshop is scheduled for 5-6 on the DNS industry in
> Africa, for a selected number of African registrars and cctlds managers.
> We are expecting from 100-150 attendants to the event and ICANN will be
> sponsoring 25 to 30 African participants.
>
> Kindly mark the dates and confirm your interest to me as soon as possible.
> Online registration will be possible and other details will be forwarded.
>
> Best regards
> Pierre
>
> --
> Pierre Dandjinou
> Cotonou - 229 90 087784 / 66566610
> Dakar 221 77 639 30 41
> www.scg.bj
> skype : sagbo1953

*Independent Consultant*
c/o DFID-Sierra Leone
5 Off Spur Road, Wilberforce
Freetown,SIERRA LEONE
Skype: yassinmshana1, Mobile:+23276926697, Fax: (+232) 22235769
*Do You really NEED TO PRINT THIS?*
 * "The illiterates of the 21st century are not those who cannot read or*
* write** but those who cannot learn, relearn and unlearn" Alvin Toffler*