[AfrICANN-discuss] Counting DNSSEC

SM sm at resistor.net
Wed Sep 26 10:12:38 SAST 2012

Hi Esam,
At 23:50 25-09-2012, Esam Abulkhirat wrote:
>Perhaps if we could undertake a measurement exercise that could
>answer some, or even all, of the following questions, then we'd have
>a better idea as to the extent to which DNSSEC is available and
>being used in today's Internet:

The following ccTLDs in Africa are DNSSEC-signed:

   Gabon
   Guinea
   Namibia
   Seychelles
   Uganda

Some of the nameservers for one of the above ccTLDs return
inconsistent results.  An article published over a year ago
attributed the low number to "lack of political willingness and weak
management of country code top-level domains".

Regards,
-sm