[AfrICANN-discuss] AFRALO-AfrICANN joint meeting theme for Toronto

Nii Narku Quaynor quaynor at ghana.com
Tue Sep 18 09:17:31 SAST 2012

Is process same as vision?

You say we should not depend on input external to aswg from African Internet community?

ICANN administers global Internet resource not national resources. So asking governments to set aside funds would be *out of scope* in an ICANN strategy?

We need to be on topic and precise, IMHO

The aswg process is at a stage where it is wide open to the community and public. The sooner we commit our concrete inputs the better for African strategy