[AfrICANN-discuss] ASWG outputs : Clarifications

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 16:28:29 SAST 2012

I agree with this proposal. At my level, I will launch the call for papers,
but I can not guarantee anything because the reactions are often late
and sometimes
not.
I will personally contributions from the various informal discussions
with various
local actors in formal institutions, the private sector and at the
level of individual
users.

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN

Téléphone mobile:+243998983491