[AfrICANN-discuss] .rw - congratulation RICTA - (Fwd) [fellowships-alumni] Appreciation

Dr Paulos Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Mon Sep 10 02:01:22 SAST 2012

RICTA,
Eddy,

Congratulations, it is our hope that the Rwanda .rw ccTLD can now move forward, now that
it has been brought home to Rwanda and to the AFTLD region.

Regards,

Paulos
======================
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda
NIC.MW & .mw ccTLD
http://www.registrar.mw
AFTLD President

Date sent:	Sat, 8 Sep 2012 16:52:40 +0200
Subject:	[fellowships-alumni] Appreciation
From:	Eddy Kayihura <ekayihura at gmail.com>
To:	Fellowships-alumni at icann.org
Dear All,

Last Friday, the ICANN re-delegated the .rw ccTLD to Rwanda ICT Association. (Ricta)
The domain was previously managed from outside Rwanda since 1996
It has been a very long journey and the fellowship program ( especially the Dakar
meeting) has been key in the redelegation success.

It was my first ICANN meeting and Mama J.'s encouragement to speak up and contribute have
paid as one of the person who helped us a lot, was met due to some questions that i asked
in one of the session.

We, at Ricta, expect this change to contribute much to the development of the local
Internet.

Thanks again to Mama and i thought of sharing one more success story that benefited
tremendously from the fellowship program.

Cheers,

Eddy

Technical Advisor
RICTA