[AfrICANN-discuss] Internet regulation at national level?

Dr Eberhard Lisse el at lisse.NA
Wed Oct 31 10:54:39 SAST 2012

You are not a ccTLD manager, obviously, which explains your
ignorance (though not justifies it), but you should rather not impose
your lack of a clue, shocking as it is, on people who have.

It does however point to a deeper issue, every Tom, Dick, and Adamou
thinks Google is their girl friend.

el