[AfrICANN-discuss] The world is moving gradually towards cyber war

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 15:18:49 SAST 2012

Hello Peter, hello all,

This problem becomes more worrisome. Cyberspace is gradually invaded by
criminals, hackers, pirates ..
Before all of cyberdangers with this insecurity is growing fast in
cyberspace, the question arises about the future of digital technology
especially for the younger generations?. What is the reading and the African
response to this cyber tragedy? What are the provisions envisaged by
African actors? Many worries many questions!

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN

Téléphone mobile:+243998983491
email                  : b.schombe at gmail.com
skype                 : b.schombe