[AfrICANN-discuss] Africa meetings

Y Mshana2003 ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 21:33:58 SAST 2012

Hi.
That is strange....
May be the Embassy did not have a prior knowledge of what official function you were going to do at the meeting or you applied too late?
ICANN meetings are known worldwide - there might be something missing in the application ?

That does not mean that ICANN mtgs should prioritize where to be held based on Immigration Functions since each country has its regulations to be adhered.

Kind regards

Yassin

From Yassin . Sent from samsung mobile. On O2.

waudo siganga <emailsignet at mailcan.com> wrote:

I cancelled my air ticket for this morning because I never got a
response from the Canadian.Embassy.
Yet they are still holding my passport over two weeks after applying.
ICANN should not hold meetings in place where visas are s problem for
people from Third World.