[AfrICANN-discuss] Re: It's like that in life, there are always bad players and bad losers!

Adamou Nacer adamou.nacer at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 10:56:26 SAST 2012

Thank you for the clarification.

Le 13/10/2012 20:18, Mike Silber a écrit :
> Mr Nacer
>
> I am not in agreement with you (as you may suspect). Your statement
> that a conflict "is clear" is not justified on any facts whatsoever,
> just Ms Ma's rather vague innuendo.
>
> What may be surprising to you is that the ICANN General Counsel and
> Board Governance Committee's Conflict review, having been appraised of
> all the facts and details of the various arms-length relationships
> many months before this allegation was raised (rather than Ms Ma's
> conjecture) also found no conflict.
First of all, I want you to understand that I am a new comer to the
ICANN world, so please excuse my poor understanding of the process.
I don't want to add my voice to this DCA thing as I don't approve the
way they are handling this case. But what Mr Lerato stated seems to me
like a clear conflictual situation. But I need more understanding on
this and I would be interested in any documentation on this issue.

> The question is legitimate. Casting aspersions and making false
> allegations is not.
>
> I will be most willing to engage with you (or anyone else not involved
> in false allegations) should you be interested.
Yes I am of course.