[AfrICANN-discuss] Re: It's like that in life, there are always bad players and bad losers!

Mike Silber silber.mike at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 21:18:49 SAST 2012

Mr Nacer

I am not in agreement with you (as you may suspect). Your statement that
a conflict "is clear" is not justified on any facts whatsoever, just Ms
Ma's rather vague innuendo.

What may be surprising to you is that the ICANN General Counsel and
Board Governance Committee's Conflict review, having been appraised of
all the facts and details of the various arms-length relationships many
months before this allegation was raised (rather than Ms Ma's
conjecture) also found no conflict.

The question is legitimate. Casting aspersions and making false
allegations is not.

I will be most willing to engage with you (or anyone else not involved
in false allegations) should you be interested.

Regards

Mike