Re: [AfrICANN-discuss] It’s like that in life, there are always bad players and bad losers!

Lerato lerato.ma at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 13 03:19:45 SAST 2012

Dear ngabo at pop.co.za,

"I'm sure the ICANN Board will check the allegations, though there probably should be a limit on how many allegations any one person can make."

If the ICANN Board checks the allegations and accepts that they are true why should you favour UniForum?

Irrespective of the fact that you think that the letters are so cloak and dagger, and desperate, why should you condone the fact that ICANN Board members that have conflicting interests are going to sit down in the new gTLD Program Committee to preside over new gTLD decision-making?

I hope I am not mistaken about your jingoism?

 --Lerato Ma