[AfrICANN-discuss] It’s like that in life, there are always bad players and bad losers!

ngabo at pop.co.za ngabo at pop.co.za
Fri Oct 12 22:38:54 SAST 2012

> Here is the correspondence site of DCA with ICANN along various
> other letters.

> http://www.dotconnectafrica.org/icann-related-2/icann-outreach-and-participation/letters-to-icann/

I have wondered about these letters. Thank you for making them more
easily available. Its all so "cloak and dagger" ... and so desperate
sounding.

I'm sure the ICANN Board will check the allegations, though there
probably should be a limit on how many allegations any one person can
make.

The more I see DCA's approach to this battle, the more I favour UniForum.
I pray that "africa" (the gTLD) will not become a victim.