[AfrICANN-discuss] A technical issue with the AfriNIC survey?

ARTHUR CARINDAL arthur at afrinic.net
Fri Oct 12 13:40:22 SAST 2012

Dear Nacer,

Thank you again for your interest in that survey.
Please check again at your side as the consulting firm fixed the problem you experienced earlier.  The server hosting the question is now accessible by http port 80.

We would like to express our unreserved appreciation to those who have completed the survey, and provided feedback thus far.
Could those who have encountered difficulties please check again as we have fixed problems experienced earlier.
We take this opportunity once again to thank the 65 persons who completed the survey and encourage many more to participate as your voice is critical to the improvement of our services as well as the future development of AFRINIC.
We would like to assure the community and everybody that we are at your disposal and would be delighted to answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to contact us at survey at afrinic.net

Best Regards.
Arthur Carindal N.                                           Tel:   +230 403 51 00
Head of Member Services, AFRINIC           Fax:  +230 466 67 58
arthur at afrinic.net - www.afrinic.net            Skype: arthur_carindal
                                                                           Sip: arthur at voip.afrinic.net
Join us at AFRINIC-17 our Public Policy Meeting in Sudan in November 24 - 29, 2012