[AfrICANN-discuss] A technical issue with the AfriNIC survey?

Dr Eberhard Lisse el at lisse.NA
Thu Oct 11 17:29:48 SAST 2012

If you had a clue, you'd have had a look and figured that I, myself,
am all running these on the same machine on the same port.

Who cares why they are using 8080.  If one was determined to waste
one's time on the Survey one could just tunnel to it and be done.

But then the motto of this list is "Clueless Unite".

el