[AfrICANN-discuss] A technical issue with the AfriNIC survey?

Dr Eberhard Lisse el at lisse.NA
Thu Oct 11 16:52:35 SAST 2012

As usual, utter nonsense!

www.lisse.na.	    3600 IN CNAME oshikoko.omadhina.co.na.
www.omadhina.co.na. 3600 IN CNAME oshikoko.omadhina.co.na.
www.na-nic.com.na.  3600 IN CNAME oshikoko.omadhina.co.na.

All run on the VirtualHost directive in Apache and all on port 80.

This is so basic that you don't even have to google it.

el

on 2012-10-11 15:49 SM said the following:
> Hi Adamou,
> At 06:11 11-10-2012, Adamou Nacer wrote:
>> will this be different with many IPv4 addresses? I don't really
>> understand the link between the two. This issue is about the port
>> number,  not the IP address I think.
>
> If there's more than one web server, the company would either have to
> assign an IPv4 address for each server or use a different port for each
> web service which has to be accessible from the Internet.
>
> Regards,
> -sm

el at lisse.NA el108-ARIN / *     |   Telephone: +264 81 124 6733 (cell)
PO Box 8421             \     /   Please do NOT email to this address
Bachbrecht, Namibia     ;____/        if it is DNS related in ANY way