[AfrICANN-discuss] Africa for Norway

Y Mshana2003 ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 01:05:14 SAST 2012

Norwegians Pay very high Taxes and used to better public service and generously extend a helping hand to us. We dodge paying very low Taxes and demand better public services and expect help from well wishers likes of Norway..how can that work?
 I m not sure whether I m with you in this?

Nice weekend
Yassin

From Yassin . Sent from samsung mobile. On O2.