[AfrICANN-discuss] The always entertaining Ms Bekelelelelelele

Pierre Lotis NANKEP lnankep at yahoo.fr
Fri Nov 16 09:52:14 SAST 2012

"What is more offensive is his need to make racist remarks.  It is a
common occurrence when running out of arguments, but having an
inferiority complex.  Sometimes even used tactically, but he's
generally clueless so I doubt it."

Please do not derail the debate on an unsuitable land / subject. I never made ​​a racist comment ...
I said there is a group of "Black Hat Hacker" who want to present themselves as a group of "White Hat [Kacker]".

It would be desirable for Dr to learn the vocabulary of cybersecurity.