[AfrICANN-discuss] Stupidity is not a Crime

Lerato lerato.ma at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 05:48:23 SAST 2012

Dr. Eberhard: Alas - ICANN has not only approved DCA's Change Request for the name string on the basis of its own merits, but will eventually award .Africa registry operations mandate to DCA Trust on the basis of a very compelling application. When that happens, all the detractors of DCA will laugh from the other side of their face!!

--Lerato Ma