[AfrICANN-discuss] Good Bye .DOTAFRICA: A Significant Landmark Victory in the Battle for .Africa gTLD

Badru Ntege badru.ntege at nftconsult.com
Sat Nov 3 15:18:55 SAST 2012

Strange logic indeed.

Basis for the change request would be very interesting "kind of moving the goal posts" to accommodate ???

However we do hope that the content of the individual applications will prevail.   Though  I now wonder the need for meeting deadlines for applications when one can change the application after the deadline.

 Are we going to be told that the mistake was done by ICANN ? And thus the change request.

Or

DCA made such a grave mistake and has now explained to ICANN and thus the change.

Need this explained to me like I was a 4 year old so I really understand.

Anyone please ?.

Regards

Badru Ntege
CEO
NFT Consult Ltd
Www.Nftconsult.com

“Vision without execution is hallucination.”
― Thomas A. Edison