[AfrICANN-discuss] Re: AfrICANN Digest, Vol 65, Issue 90

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 17:29:45 SAST 2012

Hi Gideon,

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 11:15 AM, Gideon <gideonrop at gmail.com> wrote:

>  *Official response by DotConnectAfrica to Brian's  post on behalf of
> Alice on KICTANET*

<snip>

>   *Third,* you seem to make much of a process that was "*mandated by
> African Heads of State (OR Tambo Declaration) and African Minister’s in
> charge of ICT (Abuja Declaration)" to justify your 'facts'*. Would these
> African Heads of States and Ministers *not demand some form of
> accountability regarding why a community TLD application for .Africa was
> not submitted by Uniforum?*   Since you seem to know many facts regarding
> the so-called 'African Union Commission (.Africa) application, perhaps you
> should help clarify for everyone's benefit why a Community TLD application
> for .Africa was not submitted by Uniforum.

DCA has applied for a "Standard" gTLD in your application, not a
'community" or a 'geographic' TLD.  Why would you insist that uniforum
apply for a 'community' TLD when you gone out of your way to make it clear
(in your application) that DCA is NOT applying for a "community" TLD???

--
Cheers,

McTim