[***SPAM***] [AfrICANN-discuss] Fwd: [AfrICANN-44] Africa Strategic plan

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 02:17:15 SAST 2012

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 5:43 PM, Sophia B <sophiabekele at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have no idea where this is going?
> But Nii, did u see my message on another email thread?
>
>> re:
>> I am quite surprised that I am being informed that I am not subscribed on
>> this list as I can view what everybody is posting.
>> But technology has since come a long way,  therefore, is it possible that
>> one can see everyone's post as  a subscriber and prevent oneself from
>> posting?  or are you saying there are two different subscriptions for one to
>> view and one to post?  I appreciate your clarification on this!
>

> Can you explain this?

PEBKAC.  This has occurred before (several times IIRC) where you
accuse the list moderator (who does not exist) of blocking your posts.

It has been explained to you that it is an open, unmoderated list, yet
every few years this accusation of "blocking" comes back.  I have to
say it is a bit tiresome.

  then we can figure out who is owed apology or
> disrupting a "serious matter" or changing the subject ?

which is what you have done in the sentence below!

> I also asked clarification where  this UN moderated server is sitting as
> well. Can anyone answer that before requesting apologies?

What UN server? This list is NOT run by the UN?

The server sits either in Jo'burg or MU (why is this important?) and
the service is provided as a public service (gratis) by AfriNIC.

--
Cheers,

McTim