Fw: [AfrICANN-discuss] Help with .africa history

Brian Munyao Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 15:52:28 SAST 2012

Seems like some people want to wish this ICANN gTLD requirement away,
despite the fact that it has been developed out of a deep and broad series
of consultations.

Why don't we just toss the baby out with the water and do away with any
form of governance or authority all together?

LQTM,

Brian

  [image: logo]
*Brian Munyao Longwe*