[AfrICANN-discuss] Questionnaires on Icann's Africa Strategic plan

Victor Ndonnang ndonnang at isoc-cameroon.org
Thu Jul 26 12:38:01 SAST 2012

Dear Pierre,

Thank you very much for this message and all my support to this excellent
initiative. The release of the first-round’s New gTLDs applications (with
only 17 applications from Africa mainly from one country) and the “failure”
of the Joint Applicant Support Program (which was initiated to support
developing economies in the New gTLDs Program) clearly show that there is a
need of an ICANN’s Africa Strategic Plan built by Africans in collaboration
with ICANN Board and Staff.

As an ICANN Fellow Alumni specially interested by the development of the
domain name industry in Africa (more registries and registrars),  I will
contribute with great pleasure to this Working Group.

First of all I’m going to complete the questionnaire and sent it back to you
as soon as possible before the due date.

Best regards,

Victor Ndonnang.