[AfrICANN-discuss] Is it relevant to know who is who on the AfrICANN list?

Ben Akoh me at benakoh.com
Sun Dec 30 23:18:05 SAST 2012

The following steps may be required to bring sanity to this list:

1. Unsubscribe everyone.
2. Create a list etiquette (etiquette should contain dos and don'ts, including respect for others. I can volunteer to develop this and anyone that may be interested in doing so. List purpose and goals that Adiel suggested should be reiterated).
3. Create a new list with the same address.
4. Send etiquette to emails harvested from step 1.
6. Interested persons wanting to participate in wholesome, progressive discussions should subscribe to new list created in step 3.

I have studied several platforms/strategies/processes for public policy dialogue that lead towards substantive policy change. Online discussions is one useful and effective but not the only way. A toolkit describing other ways can be downloaded from here: http://www.iisd.org/publications/pub.aspx?pno=1619

If your response to my comments above would not profit anyone else, please direct it at me only. Save Africa's meager bandwidth.

Best wishes!

Sent from my iPhone