[AfrICANN-discuss] Time for Revelations

Nii Narku Quaynor quaynor at ghana.com
Sun Dec 30 10:10:48 SAST 2012

On Dec 30, 2012, at 7:18, bouba <djamaab at yahoo.fr> wrote:

> .
> Therefore in Africa a wise old man advice rather than insulting.

Please stay on topic: I have not insulted you or anyone but you have insulted me without provocation. I only asked that Sophia apologize and we got apology from Lerato. I asked Pierre N when he knew Lerato was a false identity. He answered forthrightly. I asked Dr. Yassin same question and we got evasion then your insults rained on me. What did an old wise man do to deserve this ?

> I'm not afraid to say who I am and give my point of view. It is not Cameroon that mandate or include me here in this list.

Remove the signature below? or manage with your government