[AfrICANN-discuss] Sophiagate

Dr Yassin Mshana ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 15:43:54 SAST 2012

It depends on what you want to hear from where....maybe this guy served the
ccNSO and mobved on after policy issues were sorted - not to hang around
after the term had ended..?

Full Board or not ..were the goods delivered?

Yes - he is a very difficult person when it come to policy and truth issues
- He does not pretend in order to please anyone- tough eh?

Just leave such guy alone ....

Now see who is writing this .. gossip....you lijke it eh?

Good day

Yassin