[AfrICANN-discuss] Ombudsman asks DCA to simmer down after .africa conflict of interest complaint

Y Mshana2003 ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 11:08:27 SAST 2012

Wow wow.. the name is Dr Yassin Mshana please if you refer to me.

Leaders of Africa are us now and we have One Africa rich in culture and full of human characters as we see in this Millenium debate. What a show?

Our relative poverty has made some of us panic whenever there is an opportunity to take advantage of, and in uncivilized manner!

We know what is wrong with us..we do respect rules of competition...we fight instead of reasoning:

BTW do we have Educated Ignorants among us?

Seasons greetings

Yassin

From Yassin . Sent from samsung mobile. On O2.

McTim <dogwallah at gmail.com> wrote:

Gideon,

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 12:58 AM, Gideon <gideonrop at gmail.com> wrote:
> You can spin this story as much as you like, but those of us who don't
> work for either side can easily see where the truth lies.
>
> Real funny you're not working for your the other side??.

That is correct.  I have zero financial or other interest in .africa in any way
except that like Yashin, I would like to see the best outcome for Africa.

That is almost
> laughable Were you hoping there is only your spin machine that is oiled?
>

> There is always two sides to a story and you wish only your she

I don't have a "she"

would be
> heard.  That is not the truth as you want it to be and will never be.
>

> I would suggest that you take the Ombudsman’s advise and stop further
> rhetoric as DCA will always respond to defend itself.

I am presenting facts to you.  it is your one-sided press campaign (such as the
domainnewsafrica link) that you sent that is rhetoric.  It is not any
listers fault if
you refuse to accept facts. Again, you are entitled to your own
opinions, but NOT
to your own facts.

Trust me no one will
> count that against DCA.

DCA does not defend itself.  It is a hyper-aggressive, bullying
propaganda machine
with zero regard for truth.  You have said so yourself with the
infamous "All's fair in love and war" quote.

Please trim your mails.

--
Cheers,

McTim