[AfrICANN-discuss] Sophiagate

Y Mshana2003 ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 10:57:49 SAST 2012

Dr...?
Will you please keep such language within yourself and emotions. I dont think I for one would find it amusing or appropriate.

Its not hard to show respect to others. A Dr as a public figure displaying that in public ? Where are we going...?

Seasons greetings

Yassin

From Yassin . Sent from samsung mobile. On O2.

Dr Eberhard W Lisse <el at lisse.na> wrote:

Can you bloody well answer a simple question!

Hmm, or you can't? Or she doesn't want you to?

el

Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini