[AfrICANN-discuss] Ombudsman asks DCA to simmer down after .africa conflict of interest complaint

Dr Yassin Mshana ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 16:03:14 SAST 2012

Hi Calvin. It seems that you want to gossip..? in that case may I ask
you, "Who is the beneficiary of Uniforum and who applied for .africa?

In addition who is the 'community' you refer to who want to know about the
beneficiaries of DCA Trust which is not-for-profit?  Is or when did the DCA
Trust get out of the 'community' or maybe it is only individual
perceptions....maybe?
That is the kind of small talk I do not wish to engage in often since there
information is in public domain and I would not like to put my own words in
explaining.

Seasons Greetings

Yassin

On 21 December 2012 05:11, Calvin Browne <calvin at orange-tree.alt.za> wrote:

> On 21/12/2012 00:27, Dr Yassin Mshana wrote:
>
>> <SNIP>
>>

>> The DCA Trust is not only for .africa gTLD Application as it seems to be
>> deemed -  there have been other  undertakings by DCA that are being
>> overlooked.
>> <SNIP>
>>

> Please share the trust deeds with the community so that the community can
> see exactly who the beneficiaries of the trust are.
>
> Sincerely
>
> --Calvin Browne

*Independent Consultant*
c/o DFID-Sierra Leone
5 Off Spur Road, Wilberforce
Freetown,SIERRA LEONE
Skype: yassinmshana1, Mobile:+23276926697, Fax: (+232) 22235769
*Do You really NEED TO PRINT THIS?*
 * "The illiterates of the 21st century are not those who cannot read or*
* write** but those who cannot learn, relearn and unlearn" Alvin Toffler*