[AfrICANN-discuss] Sophiagate

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 00:37:55 SAST 2012

Pierre,

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 4:39 AM, Pierre Lotis NANKEP <lnankep at yahoo.fr> wrote:
> "are you also going to post something original and/or of substance
> soon?"

I had not seen the objections link before, so I thought it was useful.
 There are thousands of comments, lots to wade thru!

In other news, DCA drew 1005 and Uniforurm drew 307 yesterday in the Draw.

Can anyone explain to me how the draw affects those that may be in contention?

I mean, why bother getting a lower number if your competition has a
higher number?
--
Cheers,

McTim