[AfrICANN-discuss] ITU redundant?

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 08:58:05 SAST 2012

Thanks for the share...good to read how this finally turn out. Although I
wonder if USA hadn't rejected, whether the other voices would have been
loud enough to repel the move. Does anyone has an info on where i can find
the list of countries that refused signing?
Congratulation to the netizen of the Internet!
Have a wonderful celebration and new year ahead.

Regards