[AfrICANN-discuss] ITU

Dr Yassin Mshana ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 00:02:48 SAST 2012

I think this culminates to character assassination - Googling someone
maliciously does not sound good to me.

We are all there!!! and captured live by Google...and could be worse!

Please Google usefully and keep it to yourselves please.

Cheers

Yassin

On 4 December 2012 17:34, Dr Eberhard W Lisse <el at lisse.na> wrote:

> Excellent,
>
> are you also going to post something original and/or of substance
> soon?
>
> el
>
> On 2012-12-04 19:09 , Ntoko, Alexander wrote:
> > Yes.
> >
> > As a senior ITU official and an African, I believe that it is
> > important for me to share this information with the African
> > Internet community.

*Independent Consultant*
c/o DFID-Sierra Leone
5 Off Spur Road, Wilberforce
Freetown,SIERRA LEONE
Skype: yassinmshana1, Mobile:+23276926697, Fax: (+232) 22235769
*Do You really NEED TO PRINT THIS?*
 * "The illiterates of the 21st century are not those who cannot read or*
* write** but those who cannot learn, relearn and unlearn" Alvin Toffler*