[AfrICANN-discuss] WCIT.In Conclusion

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Sat Dec 15 07:21:05 SAST 2012

The AU/AUC claims to perate under a mandate given to it by a Council of
Ministers in Abhuja (2010?). I have no doubt that this is true and if so
makes this absolutely clearly the "relevant
governments and public authorities" given that individual
government have warned early against the DCA bid and more
than 60% of individual government have endorsed the Uniforum
bid.

el

--
Dr. Eberhard W. Lisse  \        /      Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
el at lisse.NA            / *     | Telephone: +264 81 124 6733 (cell)