[AfrICANN-discuss] Ms Bekele lying and using a fake on line identity

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Thu Dec 6 10:24:36 SAST 2012

You are getting a bit incoherent, actually.

Of course you can if you wish do whatever Ms Bekele did,
lying and using a fake online identity, but the latter would
still constitute a crime in some jurisdictions.

So we have an admitted liar but you say that's fine as long
as nobody investigates or acuses her about it?

Just for the fun of it, A German (or Latvian for example, as
I have seen such a crad) National subscribing to this list
could use his or her state issued Digital ID card, which in
connection with certain card readers are legally valid
electronic signatures.

But this would of course even be less trivial to implement. Never mind
that no African country has issued such cards yest, AFAIK.

el