[AfrICANN-discuss] Remove the Intruder from the email list

Dr Yassin Mshana ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 10:03:57 SAST 2012

Well well,

I could chose to use any photos in many subscriptions I may have..

I can if I wish use any name etc.... for a particular reason that I may
have eg most dignitaries may wish to be in the List but not to identified
(I would if I was) to avoid being soaked with a large number of questions
or requests.. I see nothing wrong with that. What matters as said is the
'content' which will be useful to the List.

I sign with my full credentials in this list but I may have another
identity....

Will this Googling and High Class Gossio stop please? How do investigative
journalists get information? To say the list... what about these radio JDs
in Australia who pretended to be Her Majesty the Queen of UK who obtained
private information by phone? Nothing will happen to them!! It is a game....

There you go ..

Yassin