[AfrICANN-discuss] News from dotAfrica

Louis Ferreira webmaster at registry.net.za
Thu Dec 6 09:39:17 SAST 2012

-----------------------
 News from dotAfrica
-----------------------

Dear Friends of dotAfrica,

It has been a very busy month and year for dotAfrica. These are some
of the highlights from the past few weeks:

* We presented at the African Internet Governance in Cairo and the
Internet Governance Forum in Baku, both very well received.
* We were represented at a number of events within the African
continent by our African Liaison, Koffi Djossou.
* Our dotAfrica application received no Early Warnings from the ICANN GAC.
* We received our 41st letter of support from the government of Seychelles.
* Our dotAfrica application is going from strength to strength.

Read the complete newsletter online here
http://tinyurl.com/b8j6oj6
1. Note from the Editor
2. Main story
3. Technical news