Re: [AfrICANN-discuss] The Google campaign – An ITU view

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 08:01:46 SAST 2012

....The open display of hatred, aggression and personal anonymity towards
my person and DCA is compelling me to post under Lerato Ma.

Interesting...on a lighter note,I wonder why your original ID will be
moderated as it's an open list, is there a way you confirm this as a fact?
Perhaps the easiest way to confirm this is to post with your original ID
and see whether the post gets delivered to Lerato's

>>> There is nothing to hide, it is just to protect myself from all
that aggression. It is not an important issues for us.

It is electronic and noting really will physically get to you ;-)  perhaps
you are looking at it as people not directly quoting your statements..but
they are facts right?

Cheers!
>>  --:Lerato Ma

are a pseudonym for Sophia Beleke.  I don't see where you've answered
Brian's question in that regard.

>> Now, personally, I don't give a single strigine screech let alone two.
>> I tend to make judgments based on content rather than authorship.
>>
>> But on an ICANN-related list its only common courtesy and surely in line
with the Expected Standards of Behaviour to know for sure who one is
corresponding with.

>> So a direct question for you, if I may?. Could you please post a brief
biography for my benefit, please?