[AfrICANN-discuss] .africa who is who?

Lerato lerato.ma at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 2 22:20:12 SAST 2012

Wow what a great revelation Brain. You are now certified as cyber security expert!

--Lerato Ma

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1354467830; bh=Iz0ASroZFOoY6oaAyVGDJv6XMCBf7CX8qpmMJ0SU6mY=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-RocketYMMF:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=d4Hi2BJoaT1OwNll665GSNMwdLZnm7zKQR4nkACtZNLYVvQJwHNbhDoFSlMuVWazV1qdpXr1YHlDSYw0516BJCY+cdogUUc1Iw4OBM9jF0I/kZP5fpxW24UvSsdLImkPHMYmR501+2xEva8o1Y4dMCvg6P8A+ZIzJVVY81ei7FE=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-RocketYMMF:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=3eCyUKJk/l9ECi4lqCOV63SC9ySjBepK4HOalm6wGBNf9EMeY2SJzLSo8hmkMLmMhD7xo9XZTXK1RYkfgKCEaZP+1TixL3A3Xm6dzmL1M2vsMJqdBz58J4xgW4SYAObWLhNuw0GQYuWmL/Xwwd4Hu9KzLkP5gBsS5AfqnuD5dWc=;
X-YMail-OSG: skpCtcgVM1lxPEwTplvK2mb20dQJVVMzBCssi8NhQLG.g.B IszRTgPF4TfiMIArUPu.2ZFmok47rh44fZqI2esPLIYj4_c9CQEmgGVk1Tly JC2Jg1C__Fy.GgeeGRGFvXdaaULB6vLipvUrT56BSV6x6fZLWUcYtSiZYVs2 bud1EuBeOCU54UgpeopsGjW9UMpSfmtZbsV5iRB720fZBr6Tm0BEHbw34oZ2 og2RCyy_bayW8FP3Ry8oR6v_zfzQ1QhrMghaRM0nFHlwTuNOUYAEScOIcZK4 eGqJLxP3oaSCiVKjTUbu3m.uBIligEMvyvV_BHlDsa1_RwPmjDVHEf42YWQJ btUqUPGGZTmMMMjErTODRwZqy1a9ByUHFbW6l5P6pb7uVkgMKP70JCcLIhWg 8ONEeFXUpNB51qWLnt7ew1z_5IfgfU10BajF.PzrQb6WTIC8KC4E6saYuhhL nf1cI.NmP4OZ.fnypNAsEDPPaCYBpjhY75jfaqmogIVGffiFny9Fm9_zbcCO gT8NFrP8pWsOOtiY9pjuvhpoNulifGtqaTmHxgcXT_ReQ6m.a.YG_53cNtql WvL52_M60WPi_ctkcoZozyMEUs0i3mZS_f3mFRfgXOdtJdF1bi7ka36CcccU V3ElNT0lpan5nA3B7MBpkH.M3bB0hG6qUDo7FZ_EPQXTK6ns9m4o.eHtB0Vm q989wfvSbf6ryfanjp8dra63mM4tmqA--
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 001.001, SSBhbSBzdXJlIERDQSBjYW4gZGVmZW5kwqBpdHNlbGbCoGZyb20gYW55IG9mIHRoZSBiZWxvd8KgcnVtbWVycyzCoGluc2ludWF0aW9ucywgd2hhdCB5b3Ugc2F5IGNvdW50cyBvciBkb2VzIG5vdCwgd2hpY2ggaXMgYWxyZWFkeSBpbiB0aGUgcHVibGljIGRvbWFpbi4gwqBCdXQgaWbCoHlvdSB0aGluayB0aGF0IERDQSBoYXMgYWxsIHRoaXMgc3Rha2VkIHVwIGFnYWluc3QgaXQsIGFuZCB5b3VyIGJpZCBpcyBzdHJvbmdlciwgd2h5IGFzayBEQ0EgdG8gd2l0aGRyYXcsIGp1c3QgbGV0IHRoZSBzeXN0ZW0gcnUBMAEBAQE-

 Eberhard W Lisse <el at lisse.NA> wrote:

> [...]
 to reality.