[AfrICANN-discuss] .africa who is who?

Brian Munyao Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 21:43:36 SAST 2012

It is interesting to note that all these messages purporting to be from
someone called "Lerato Ma" have some very revealing information in the
header as per below:

	WvL52_M60WPi_ctkcoZozyMEUs0i3mZS_f3mFRfgXOdtJdF1bi7ka36CcccU
	V3ElNT0lpan5nA3B7MBpkH.M3bB0hG6qUDo7FZ_EPQXTK6ns9m4o.eHtB0Vm
	q989wfvSbf6ryfanjp8dra63mM4tmqA--

  [image: logo]
*Brian Munyao Longwe*
 | Mobile: 254715964281