[AfrICANN-discuss] .africa the saga continues

Badru Ntege badru.ntege at nftconsult.com
Sat Dec 1 18:37:41 SAST 2012

Lerato

If you read the next paragraph  my gutt feeling is that the DCA bid might be the one on the loosing side.  I did not explicitly say it was I just pointed to some indicators that might lead to that outcome and thus suggested a position that might be mutually beneficial to DCA and the community.  And yes my efforts on this list have no financial benefit at all apart from the hope that  I contribute positively to the community.

Now when one genuinely wants to contribute to the community and not to their private and personal victory they are prepared to take a third alternative which generates a win win position.

Your posting are win or everybody looses.  That to me is wrong.  It seems like you against the community and when they do not agree with you they are misled.

I honestly urge you to reconsider your position.  Like us or hate us we are the community.  Some of our leaders on the continent have taken similar stands in the past and we have a name for them.

As hard as it might seem let's find a way to unify this and bring closure to the animosity.

I know this is a long shot but I'm naturally an optimist.

Or by the way I'm no expert just a member of the list with the ability to read write and have an opinion not based on technicalities but basic common sense.  This list has enough experts.

Regards