[AfrICANN-discuss] .africa the saga continues

Y Mshana2003 ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 13:19:58 SAST 2012

Hello there...
It seems that the discussion is becoming similar to what football fans do - arguing and castigating other teams. Unfortunately Africa is one team with players who are playing with the aim to each win a Goal for themselves.
This .africa issue shows all of that...
Can we be more professional and open please?  DCA is not a personal undertaking nor do the ccTLD for .za.
Let us wait for the outcome of the process at ICANN although ICANN process may have been polluted ??

From Yassin . Sent from samsung mobile. On O2.

Dr Eberhard W Lisse <el at lisse.NA> wrote:

Point is, they are not.

Capable.

Of anything.  Other than whining.

And, I stated at the AFRALO-Africann meeting in Prague that it
doesn't matter whether there are only 17 applications (and not 170
or 1700) but that we need to make a success out of them.

The Uniforum bid is indigenous, with their own software, which is
tried and tested, run on their own infrastructure, which as tried
and tested and thus has a cost advantage...

And as you and I have no personal interest in the matter, I myself
even think, the bid is as necessary as a goiter, it is of course
incumbent upon the entertaining Ms Bekelelelele to accuse.  Which
she in her many incarnations does to everyone not agreeing with her.
Especially whenveracity is difficult to realign to reality.

el