[AfrICANN-discuss] .africa the saga continues

Lerato lerato.ma at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 1 15:21:58 SAST 2012

 Did DCA achieve this? If DCA failed to achieve that you should not conclude that the governments have no clue or come to fight with listers
>No surprise however since anyone with different opinion received insults from almighty DCA and ministers of ICT were not spared. Perhaps DCA insulted a few too many governments and the PR failed in getting government support
>>
>>The whole world has seen that DCA had achieved it until your special interest group came along to sabotage it, bust still did not succeed.
 DCA also did not insult governments or ICT Ministers or even the community. Worst things has been stated and done to DCA's initiative, which was left to defend itself.     When you answer the ethical question that Dr Yassin brought up earlier, you will know why DCA's bid was ill advised so they could lose government support.
I believe today governments are much more tolerant to criticism and alternative views than what you think.  But when the  interest of few individuals are at stake than the people it serves, then yes there is a problem.   In DCA's case, I tend to believe the governments are misled!
--Lerato Ma