Re: [AfrICANN-discuss] The Google campaign – An ITU view

Lerato lerato.ma at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 1 07:53:51 SAST 2012

Ok, food for thought then.

          it is perfectly reasonable to have the AU involved

I do not find reasonable at all that that a government is allowed to bid, endorse and object? - the familiar Kangaroo courts of Africa, yeah?;)

Its just that the  governmental approvals (for them) and the objections (against DCA)
>seem to be very challenging for your bid.
Well, you do the math, but I trust DCA has a pretty good record of overcoming its challenges, so am confident it will manage.
As  the saying goes - Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!

--Lerato Ma