[AfrICANN-discuss] ZACR DNS Training Courses

Mark Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Wed Aug 1 09:45:44 SAST 2012

The courses are free but we ask for a returnable R500 deposit. This is
to ensure people who sign up actually attend. For applicants from
outside of South Africa, I'm happy to view a copy of an Airline ticket
as that persons commitment to attend.

--
  .  .     ___. .__      Posix Systems - (South) Africa
 /| /|       / /__       mje at posix.co.za  -  Mark J Elkins, Cisco CCIE