[AfrICANN-discuss] Acting Director of Information Security Directorate

Katim S. Touray kaamt at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 1 03:42:25 SAST 2012

Salam Esam,

Great to hear from you!  It's great to hear you're doing well, and of your new position.  Congratultions!!  I'm sure you'll serve your country well, and I wish you all the very best with your new post.

And, by the way, Ramadan Mubarak to you and all on the list who are observing the holy month!

Again, many thanks for your update, and best wishes!

Katim