[AfrICANN-discuss] Re: AfrICANN Digest, Vol 57, Issue 32

Baudouin Schombe baudouin.schombe at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 16:26:24 SAST 2011

"*The AU decision should be informed by the community and so the community
needs to take an active role in the dialogue.  This process is not easy as
we can see some of the misunderstandings coming out however we have to all
work together"*.

I think it is important to clarify the concept. What was meant by
"community"? Directly and indirectly involved when referring to the
"community"?

Baudouin

--
SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN