[AfrICANN-discuss] Re : ICANN GAC mailing list registration

attoumani karim attoukarim at yahoo.fr
Sat Nov 19 22:06:31 SAST 2011

Dear all,
I'm Karim and if you'd like to post through GAC ICANN mailing list, you need to be member of the GAC, like all others mailing listes. I think that you can make your comments and if needed, I can personaly share it with my GAC colleagues.
Thank you and hope your comment will help us adresse the issues I raised.
Kind regards

ATTOUMANI MOHAMED Karim,
Comoros representative on the Governmental Advisory Committee of ICANN
Ingénieur Télécoms en Transmission, Réseaux et Commutation
Chef du Département Études et Projets,
Autorité Nationale de Régulation des TIC (ANRTIC) - Union des Comores,

(+269) 334 37 06 (Mobile Moroni) - ID Skype: attoukarim - siteperso